Directed by: Kō Matsuo;
Written by: Kō Matsuo;
Character design: Kumi Ishii;
Studio: Brain’s Base;
Year: 2010 Summer; 2010; 2nd Ep;
MAL: 5 (average);
Light Novel: Kentarō Katayama (2005-…);
Manga: Kentarou Katayama (2007-…)
Anime: Kure-nai (2008) ;
(note that sometimes 2nd ep is considered OAD – original animation DVD, but in any case it is a sequel of 1st ep, so I put them together..)
- Shinkurō Kurenai – the main guy;
- Murasaki Kuhōin – the little girl;
- Ginko Murakami – girl with glasses;
- Kirihiko Kirishima – a blond, has hard time understanding the sectrets of frenship;
- Lin Cheng-Shin – girl with braid, overprotecting bodyguard of a girl, wears katanas as accessories – “cellphone straps”;
- Yūno Hōzuki – a girl with long brown hair with flower-shaped pins, walking fanservice;
- Tamaki Mutō – shorter tied up brown hair girl, usually wearing sports cloths, a flirt;
- Yamie – woman in black;
- Lucy May – the bad one;
the main and probably describing everything sentence would be “Thanks goodness this was not included in anime”..
Both eps are divided into 3 different parts (everything in the first ep is pretty well explained in “Star Crossed Anime Blog“.. tough but true, keep up the good work ^.^). First ep is divided into pool scene:
third one: How Murasaki tries to solve world’s problems or “you can just go out with me”
First – its disturbing, second – what a hell? skip skip SKIP… what? the end? sooo waste of time. One more thing to mention – Shinkuro was so like a girl all this ova.. and considering all that its so harem type..
well eventually I probably would suggest only one thing – if you didn’t see anime – go and see it! its damn good, don’t get wrong ideas out of this. If you saw – don’t watch this – it will just ruin all anime.